How to Create a Confident Sales Process as a Solopreneur
There’s a first time for everything.
But do you know what always gets better after the first time? (cue long awkward pause.)
When one of your ideal clients becomes a real client.
It took me a while to figure out how to make this happen more often. When I first started, I neglected something VERY important—my sales process.
So, here’s what’s going down.
I’m hosting a FREE training called How to create a confident sales process and succeed as a solopreneur with my friend Terry Schilling (my co-host for The Copy Corner) this Friday, July 17 at 10 am CST.
This will be much bigger than any other video or podcast episode we’ve put out there on this topic.
- We’re sharing a tried and tested cold messaging sequence for attracting new clients on LinkedIn
- How to talk about the budget on a discovery call (and not stumble down a flight of stairs)
- How to create an attractive proposal and what you need to include to get more prospects to say yes
- How to build a seamless onboarding process from the first deposit to a 5-star testimonial
- And more! (you can’t tease a free training without this bullet, right?)
If you’re ready to start attracting and closing your dream clients, join us this Friday.
👉 Click here to register and save your spot
If you’re busy at that time on Friday, you can still register and get access to the replay.
I look forward to a future email notification letting me know you signed up (link to register for free is up there in blue ICYMI).
Hope to see you there!
Get actionable frameworks straight to your inbox.